Treating Goldfish Tank; Hold On I Forgot I Have Reticulated Hillstream Loach Population In There Too

Nikki

150g goldfish tank with jumbo Oranda and Ryukin and a colony of Hillstream Loaches. Tank has been stable for a couple of years. Was planning to just treat some fungus or bacterial issue that popped up on an Oranda with some Microbe-lift Broad Spectrum. Not a big deal and I just wanted to try this treatment and see how it worked. If it did great and if it didn't then I can do the dip (but it would be great if I didn't have to mess with dipping).  Then in a few weeks was just going to do an annual de-worm with Prazi. But I forgot that Hillstream Loaches can be sensitive. I have really enjoyed watching the loaches grow and breed and they have done so well with the goldfish. But I never thought about what if I wanted to just treat the goldfish in the tank. SOOOOO....my question is - just how sensitive are the Hillstream Loaches to various meds?

Microbe life broad spectrum should be fine for hill stream loachs it a combination of malachite green and formalin if you notice any de-stress from your hill stream loach then I would do a water change to remove the medication prazipro fine to use with scaleless fish such as hillstream loachs

You bet! Thank you. I treated yesterday and everyone is fine. 😁 I actually called the manufacturer of that product to see how many days I should treat and they called me back to say 3 days.