My whole tank died from a fungal infection

Lolo8234

Hi everyone I’m writing on here because my whole 120 gallon tank just died do a fungal infection I first noticed it last night didn’t have any medication tried doing water changes and replacing it with warmer water I didn’t help I went to sleep and woke up in the morning to no fish dead but everybody gasping at the surface after going out to get medicine and coming back I found two breeder angelfish dead and almost all of my Tetris floating after putting the medication in slowly but surely every fish died I don’t know what to do now when I can add fish or if I should even stay in the hobby after this screwup

• Sad 2

It doesn't sound like fungal disease killed your fish (photos of disease would be helpful. 

To me it sounds like lack of oxygen killed your fish in the end. 

Do you have co2?

Do you have water agitation/movment?

Do you use airpump?

Colder water usually have more oxygen in it and warmer water have lower level of oxygen. So i would guess that fish where in stress because of infection, probably consumed more oxygen. Then with warm water change you actually decreased oxygen content and without proper way of adding air in yank fish had suffocated.

This is just my opinion and guessing based on information that you gave us.

That could be it I don’t think so because I don’t run an air pump or co2 but I only raised the temp from 84 to 86 and unfortunately I don’t have a picture but I can tell you they were getting white spots on her body and on their eyes they had white almost Cotney like stuff along with white edges to their fins