Pea puffers?

MrSir

Hello, I want some input on my tank setup for some potential pea puffers. I’ve read that it’s ideal to have at least a 5 gallon with every other pea puffer needing at least another 3-5 gallons each. With the set up I have right now which is a 15 gallon, I know it’s not nearly planted enough, however I was only planning on getting 2 puffers. Would this be okay? Even though there’s not a lot of plants, each puffer gets about 7.5 gallons of space. (Don’t mind the current inhabitants in the photo aka the mystery snail, they would be moved.)

/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,onerror=redirect,width=1920,height=1920,fit=scale-down/https://www.aquariumforum.com/attachments/9478b57f-1b5d-43ef-9a1e-b498bd4af99b-jpeg.34424/

8F1B97B3-6E84-408A-A66E-693B3CF68152.jpeg

Pea puffers like dogs, or bettas all have different personalities. Some are hyper aggressive, some are super calm. In my opinion (I keep them now as well) pending your parameters stay stable and you get lucky with some personalities that mesh the size of the tank itself will be no problem for 2