Online BAP

I think that the ACO Club may offer a way to work on BAP. @Zenzo could properly inform on that account. Some clubs allow BAP to be submitted via detailed reports online including photos and videos. We are only able to attend out Club meetings about 4x times annually, but submit BAP that way. Ou club is in Fairfax, VA. Where are you located at?

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 4/8/2023 at 8:14 PM, Fish Folk said:

I think that the ACO Club may offer a way to work on BAP. @Zenzo could properly inform on that account. Some clubs allow BAP to be submitted via detailed reports online including photos and videos. We are only able to attend out Club meetings about 4x times annually, but submit BAP that way. Ou club is in Fairfax, VA. Where are you located at?

No plans on starting a BAP at this time. Maybe one day…if time permits. 

On 4/8/2023 at 10:36 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

@Bentley Pascoe was working on something and there are some programs online he's mentioned on his streams.  Help us out Mr. Pascoe!

(If he doesn't get the notification, Bentley has a weekly livestream that you can join to discuss it there) 🙂

I was working on an online HAP program at first, but unfortunately my developer left me in the wind.  I have a bunch of things documented for a program and how I would choose to run it, just requires app development which right now is a no go for me.

Goal in the future? Absolutely. Can I do BAP as well once a framework is built? Yep! 

Can I give a time table? Nope.  Unfortunately I have way higher priority things in my life at the moment, but once life settles back down it's something I wish to tackle.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2023 at 8:21 AM, Bentley Pascoe said:

I was working on an online HAP program at first, but unfortunately my developer left me in the wind.  I have a bunch of things documented for a program and how I would choose to run it, just requires app development which right now is a no go for me.

Bentley, what was the online program you'd recommended? It was on a live stream, but it's been a little while.

If you recall, great, but I understand it's been a minute.

• Administrators

There are online breeding programs for the american cichlid association, american livebearer association and I believe the killifish association. Also there is the CARES breeder award program as well I believe.