Any pilots here?

DiscusLover

Hey! Currently only a pilot in the recreational sUAS (drone) flying context, but studying for the Part 107 exam, and a private pilot's license when I become eligible (as I'm only 15 right now). If I may ask, are you going for a job at the airlines?

(Also love the Cessna(?) on your profile banner!)

• Like 1

On 4/8/2023 at 6:05 PM, FlyingFishKeeper said:

Hey! Currently only a pilot in the recreational sUAS (drone) flying context, but studying for the Part 107 exam, and a private pilot's license when I become eligible (as I'm only 15 right now). If I may ask, are you going for a job at the airlines?

(Also love the Cessna(?) on your profile banner!)

Very cool! No not yet, I am currently working on my instrument rating and working my way up to cfi. I currently am building up my hours for commercial license as I have around 70  hours of flying. 

Thank you! I flew the 172s/n and182.

Edited by DiscusLover
  • Love 1

I found it, 12/10/21:

@FlyingFishKeeper

When I started my account I was/still am really interested in aviation, and flew radio controlled aircraft (which are my two main hobbies). So I combined it to get "FlyingFishKeeper" I also liked that it had a second meaning that it could have of meant a fish keeper who keeps flying fish (although I do not). 

@DiscusLover it was username, not screenname.

• Like 1