Does this eye look normal?

FyaNyan

Hi everyone. Just noticed today that my goldfish, Percy, eye looks a bit more extended than usual. He’s always had white color in that area, but I just wanted to run it by all of you because I am not sure how much goldfish eyes are supposed to stick out. Except from his eye, he’s healthy as ever (and the eye is clear, not cloudy). Just wanted some opinions.

135FC6C4-9441-494A-9145-9335C024AF75.jpeg
EDD7195E-B75F-489B-A99B-394C9B260C53.jpeg.29f4a7d176bd544854b67a82345025e1.jpeg

Edited by FyaNyan

My honest opinion is it looks normal and fairly healthy to me in the pics provided. I would perhaps check with a more experienced goldfish keeper as I personally don’t (although I love them) as well as perhaps someone well versed in a wide spectrum of illnesses and treatments like @Colu but if it were me and parameters were good and he was acting lively and healthy and hungry, I wouldn’t do anything in this instance except continue to keep things stable…

I think it's just the colour that's making it look like it's swollen I don't think you have anything to worry about if it's active and eating ok and your water parameters are fine I don't think you have anything to worry about @FyaNyan

Edited by Colu

• 2 weeks later...