Hello from Greater Seattle Area

Maximus

I'm one of the lucky ones who lives close to the Co-Op's store and spend way too much time there. I recently set up a 55 gallon after being out of the hobby for a couple of decades, and it's great to see how far things have come. Here are some older pictures, don't have anything super recent.

aquarium2.jpg

aquarium.jpg

• Like 4

Welcome fellow washingtonian!

If you're in Seattle have you considered joining GSAS (the local club)? You'll get a discount at ACO and they have monthly meetings as well as big auctions a few times every year. They're really big auction is coming up on April 22.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2023 at 8:18 AM, Maximus said:

I've been looking into it, but I'm up in South Everett/Mill Creek so it's a bit of a trek. 

Hi, I'm up around there too (Bothell), so I'll definitely never be going to the meetings because they're late on Tuesdays, but you do get a 10% discount on ACO purchases so if you do go there and you're likely to spend more than $150 in a year it'll be worth it. Other than that you also get access to a lot of articles and stuff if that's something you're interested in. Wish the meetings weren't at 7:30 though, I'd be getting home way too late after that.

• Like 2