Automatic Fish Feeder

Phoenixtx01

• 2 years later...

I highly recommend the Ani Mate Fish Feeder. I recently used it when I was out of town for a week, and it did a fantastic job! I too have 30 gallon tank

Its food container has a capacity large enough to hold several days' worth of food, depending on your feeding schedule.

What impressed me about this feeder is its reliability. It consistently dispensed the right amount of food, thanks to its adjustable mechanism. This feature prevented overfeeding and kept my fish healthy while I was away.

Overall, I had a positive experience with the Ani Mate Fish Feeder. Also there are some great automatic fish feeder options available in the market that you can take a look. It gave me peace of mind knowing that my fish were well taken care of during my absence. If you're looking for an automatic feeder that is reliable and easy to use, give the Ani Mate Fish Feeder a shot!

I had problems with the Fish Mate F14 but to be fair, I had it too close to the water. With humid summer weather and the moisture from the tank, the food turned to mush and got stuck in the compartments. I raised it up using a piece of 2x4's which helped. The positive thing about this feeder, it can only deliver the amount of food you put in it ie: you have full control. 

But if I need another one, I would try one of the rotating barrel feeders.

For just 6 days you do not need to feed your fish if it’s a seasoned tank. Here is a good video by @Zenzo explaining how to set up for a vacation. He made several others on vacation Tank prep as well. 

If you are really not confident or comfortable with not feeding your tank, I have not used them but both Cory and @Irene use the one coop sells. I’ve heard others talk about liking it as well. 

FA06C31B-6271-4D01-9138-0452B4D1CBA5.png

• Like 1