How and when to reintroduce fish from QT

CaptKirkland

So I just finished beating a bad case of Ich. I ended up using a QT tank with salt and fritz ich treatment.  My question is when do you guys reintroduce fish back into a display tank? I have 4 fish in QT, 3 of the 4 are totally free of Ich and one still has a couple spots. Do you wait till everyone is healthy and put them all in at once or will you pull healthy ones out of QT. 

Also I'm nervous on how to reintroduce them. Do you just net them into a specimen container and dump them in? I guess I'm so worried about Ich after how hard this was to beat I want to take every step to keep it from coming back. Thanks Fellow Nerms!  

I guess I'm going to error on the side of caution. I'll wait until all are free of signs and then probably give it another week after that! 

When I'm done treating I want to keep my QT tank running so it is cycled and ready to go if I get new fish or have another problem. I don't want to crash the cycle by bleaching everything.  Would I be safe to dose heavy salt on an empty tank and leave it fishless for a few weeks? I'm assuming parasites should die without hosts and the salt should take care of it as well.