New guy, first time joining a fish forum

Cheesy

Hi I’m Joe, and I’m joining this forum mostly to expand my knowledge on tropical fish and plants (and maybe offer some help to other people but my knowledge isn’t the best yet). I’m 17 and I’ve had fish since I was very little but unfortunately I still don’t know a whole. I think people can relate to the whole child gets fish, doesn’t really know what they’re doing etc etc. 

So I guess this is where I talk about my tank, I’ve had quite a few in the past, a tiny nano tank, a 46 litre (12 gallons?), then jumped to a 120 gallon, and now I’ve found the middle with a 125 litre (I believe that’s roughly 33/34 gallons) 

This is also my first attempt at live plants

Currently the tank is home to:

red eye tetras x5, blue king tetras x3, a gold opaline gourami, Khuli loaches x3 and a panda garra. 

I look forward to learning about everyone’s tanks, experiences, fish, plants etc and hopefully learning from you all.

74D51091-F730-46E9-AD38-B0BBF25194C6.png

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, TheDukeAnumber1 said:

Love the attitude. I hope you become the best, like no one ever was!

Ahaha thanks, I’ve always liked learning and you’ll probs find me asking a bunch of questions that I don’t even need the answers to, I’m just curious x

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Cheesy said:

Hi I’m Joe, and I’m joining this forum mostly to expand my knowledge on tropical fish and plants

Hi Joe. This is my first fish forum. This Forum is full of kind and helpful people who like to talk about fish and plants and even other pets. I think you will like it here.

• Like 1