Fritz Zyme 7 and Fritz Complete Safe to use together?

Eric G

Since I have had my tank I have only used Fritz Zyme 7 to help with the beneficial bacteria. I have noticed that my chlorine level for a while has been a little over 0 on the test strip. Fish are not stressed out, had all of them for about 5 weeks now. Can I use Fritz Zyme 7 with Fritz Complete to help remove chlorine when doing water changes? Will the fish getting stressed from adding the conditioner since they have not been exposed to it? Appreciate any help and suggestions.

On 3/13/2023 at 6:58 PM, Eric G said:

Since I have had my tank I have only used Fritz Zyme 7 to help with the beneficial bacteria. I have noticed that my chlorine level for a while has been a little over 0 on the test strip. Fish are not stressed out, had all of them for about 5 weeks now. Can I use Fritz Zyme 7 with Fritz Complete to help remove chlorine when doing water changes? Will the fish getting stressed from adding the conditioner since they have not been exposed to it? Appreciate any help and suggestions.

this should be perfectly fine.

there are LOTS of people that use this combonation to no foul affection. The fish will be perfectly fine.

On 3/13/2023 at 7:03 PM, Theplatymaster said:

this should be perfectly fine.

there are LOTS of people that use this combonation to no foul affection. The fish will be perfectly fine.

Thank you for the advice!

On 3/13/2023 at 7:21 PM, Cory said:

Should be a-ok to use em together.

Thank you very much!

• Love 1