What shrimp are these???

Tre

They could be malawa shrimp. I've had those and they look a lot like neocaridina shrimp, except that they sometimes get slightly blue, red, brown or even yellow. From what i've seen seems like they change their colors throughout their life

• Thanks 1

Got them set in quarantine. Hoping to give them time. If they really are not Amanos and are neos...I guess they’ll go in my son’s tank. 
>< Hoping they refund or ship new neos. 
Betta is adorable and has been “nice” to the cherry shrimp so far. He was looking at one and it smacked him in the face then ran. He looked stunned. Poor baby. Lol. ><

Still staring at these to try and see if they might look any more Amano like as time passes....no answer from retailer. (Sigh)

3 in one picture and 2 in the other. The blue ones are extremely active while the more clear ones are more chill and feeding in one spot mostly  

8F35440B-79D1-4B69-9DDF-CCACFC401A48.jpeg

27A6E0D2-5098-4B4A-BCA3-2871DCF26698.jpeg

9 hours ago, queebs_aquatics said:

This neo tree may help you!!

neo_family_tree.jpg

Definitely seen the neo breeding tree before. The issue is if they are Amanos or not. I ordered online as there is no where to get these near me. The seller is not responding so it’s more the species or even genus that’s in question more then color variety. Thank you though!

Possibly, you just have a few amanos and a few neos. The bad news is the neos will breed, and of course, the amanos won't. I would understand if you got a few bonus shrimplets of the wrong species from a hobbist who had a mixed tank couldn't be bothered to get the hitchhikers out of the sale bag, but selling one species as another is rotten.

3 hours ago, Brandy said:

Possibly, you just have a few amanos and a few neos. The bad news is the neos will breed, and of course, the amanos won't. I would understand if you got a few bonus shrimplets of the wrong species from a hobbist who had a mixed tank couldn't be bothered to get the hitchhikers out of the sale bag, but selling one species as another is rotten.

Yes. I don’t know if it was a mistake. I’m still hoping they are baby blue Amanos from diet....but they are holding color so far. I don’t want to mix my neos and need to know where I’m going to put them.... I wish they would answer. 

A841A9E5-3B44-4EEC-AF62-402BF9EBC6AF.jpeg

71BDADDB-BFD7-4AA1-8B2D-6D1D4F1D800C.jpeg

797FE0D0-6D13-4539-A661-C45D8093B00C.jpeg