March Marimo Madness!!!

The endler guy

On 3/20/2023 at 12:53 PM, Guppy Guy said:

Aww man! I only just found out about this! Oh well, at least I caught part of it 😛

dont worry we still have the right side for round two!

On 3/20/2023 at 2:59 PM, Theplatymaster said:

ill do both.

do one or the other, if you do both your vote may get counted twice (that is if you are referring to a reaction. if you are referring to an image please refrain from doing so, id prefer for each matchup to be easily accessible, and id prefer if things dont get bury  as it stands 2 images per entry is already a lot of space)

• Like 1

On 3/20/2023 at 2:58 PM, The endler guy said:

if you are opposed to using reactions, just type your vote out

I know it is too late now, but if you decide to do this again, something like google forms might be good (idk if its allowed though, so pls take with a grain of aquarium salt)

• Like 1

On 3/24/2023 at 6:24 PM, Guppy Guy said:

I know it is too late now, but if you decide to do this again, something like google forms might be good (idk if its allowed though, so pls take with a grain of aquarium salt)

I may next year (if I would have done it this time, I think I would have gotten much less people in the game)

• Thanks 1

On 3/24/2023 at 8:17 PM, The endler guy said:

I may next year (if I would have done it this time, I think I would have gotten much less people in the game)

The forum used to have a poll feature, but its not there anymore. I think I remember @Streetwise saying it was breaking other parts of the forum or something? I can't remember though.

• Like 1