Freshwater fish disease problem

stevelle

Several of my fish has signs of something wrong, one of them has a white dot on his eye and another has red spots on his stomach, another has a growth coming from the bottom, one has a small raised patch on his side, they are all rescue fish from my busted out 160 11 months ago.  Not sure how to treat the whole tank now 75 gallons or try and take them out and treat them together.  Help would be appreciated.  Thank you! 

BDD6B38C-03BC-4833-BE48-ED60464166E3.jpeg

C8DF3FD4-2719-4447-9863-81CC493952C4.jpeg

4BF50EEE-74E5-419E-9F16-A00A022E622E.jpeg

F6BAABE8-A9A8-4B6D-ACF7-4F619B4FEC53.jpeg

714C69A8-C39E-4CA3-A65F-9001889E453A.jpeg

3245DC9C-73C7-4B02-846A-F6C78A7DA42F.jpeg

CCC394B7-4D10-4472-A1BA-6C9E534B4A66.jpeg

Edited by stevelle

Looks like a bacterial infections on the one with the red patch or other looks like over production of the slime coat the spot could also be have a bacterial component  Congo tetra could have prolapse you can do Epsom salt baths 1 table spoon for 1 gallon for no more than 15 minutes for 5 days as Epsom salt acts as a muscle relaxant to help the fish reabsorb the prolapse little more information would be helpful what are your water parameters ammonia nitrite nitrate etc @stevelle

Edited by Colu

Your nitrate look high can't tell weather it's 80 or 160ppm I would increase water changes to get them below 40ppm high levels of nitrates can effect fish's immune system leading to secondary bacterial infections swim bladder problems poor feeding response what I would do is just treat with kanaplex and start doing Epsom salt baths for Congo tetra with the prolapse @stevelle

Do you not recommend Jungle fungus clear? I did that this Morning with Kanaplex.   The tetra with the prolapse is not a problem anymore she corrected it herself and it is no longer protruding out of her :).  I was going to do fungus clear tomorrow and then both again with a 25% water change on Friday.  If you think all i need to do is Kanaplex then i wont dose again with fungus clear.  

Thank you for your response!

On 2/15/2023 at 11:57 PM, stevelle said:

Do you not recommend Jungle fungus clear? I did that this Morning with Kanaplex.   The tetra with the prolapse is not a problem anymore she corrected it herself and it is no longer protruding out of her :).  I was going to do fungus clear tomorrow and then both again with a 25% water change on Friday.  If you think all i need to do is Kanaplex then i wont dose again with fungus clear.  

Thank you for your response!

I would just treat with kanaplex for now do one full course and then give us an update