OdinValknir Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 I'm treating a fish that looks to have scraped its "nose" on something and has a fungal infection. I don't currently have a hospital tank so I dosed the whole tank which does include other fish as well as a bunch of pest snails. Maracyn oxy does say it's poisonous to invertebrates, and I haven't seen any active snails in a few days. I'm guessing it killed all the snails. Problem is...... Now I've got a small ammonia spike. I just did a large probably 60%+ water change to help dilute and obviously dosed prime. I guess my question is, with the amount of small pest snails I saw in there, what kind of ammonia spike could I be looking for? I have to be out of town for work and probably not going to be able to do daily water changes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now