Food haul - anyone else feed NT labs

Flumpweesel

So I picked up some NT Labs shrimp enhancer a few months ago and it was a game changer in the shrimp tank. After such a result (shrimplets everywhere). I thought I'd double down and try the range. 

The foods all seem suited to smaller mouths which suits my fish mates.

Anyone else use these and what are your thoughts. I'm aware this is a British brand so supply might be limited overseas.IMG20230205094638.jpg.c8287fa473d365d0e01369a13de244cd.jpg

• Love 1

On 2/5/2023 at 11:25 AM, Theplatymaster said:

ive  never seen these before, i dont think they are availble in the states.

Yep just looked at stockist map and they don't seem to have many outlets your side of the pond. Maybe this will change.

I struggle to get extreme and repashy foods aside from eBay or Amazon and I prefer to buy food in-store when possible.

On 2/5/2023 at 7:56 AM, Flumpweesel said:

I think tropical is used to replace freshwater which is irritating but a case of making it easy for beginners I suppose and shelf stackers when they send both this and the marine foods.

agreed. Companies will do what they will to make money. If you make say "Freshwater Flake" you can market it to only freshwater. If you make "Tropical Food" you can catch saltwater people and they might buy it too, considering most corals and saltwater fish do require saltwater temperatures.