disappointed with my ACO staurogyne repens

My shipment arrived in less than 24h after packing. The plants that came were not just tiny but had almost no roots and looked like they were taken from a bolting (flowering) mother plant.  They were not bright green and vigorous like you want a healthy plant to be. Pale and fuzzy.

Very costly for something so ill looking.

I'm very disappointed compared to the other plants I received which were vigorous with good root development.

IMG_6171.jpeg

Edited by tooManyPumps

Thanks, I was new to the plant when this arrived on Monday so I was hesitant to complain until I saw how they perform in the tank. I think they can still get roots down eventually with good care but there's going to be a substantial wait, during which I'll struggle to keep algae off these.

It might be a problem of setting expectations, also my first time ordering any plants from ACO. I'll message customer service.

On 2/2/2023 at 8:34 AM, tooManyPumps said:

Thanks, I was new to the plant when this arrived on Monday so I was hesitant to complain until I saw how they perform in the tank. I think they can still get roots down eventually with good care but there's going to be a substantial wait, during which I'll struggle to keep algae off these.

It might be a problem of setting expectations, also my first time ordering any plants from ACO. I'll message customer service.

I emailed you a bit ago in response to the review. 🙂 ~Candi