Does anyone know when Petco had their 50% off tank sale last?

Goldie Blue

On 2/1/2023 at 6:30 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

January. You missed it by a few days 😞

What size tub would you need? If it helps, get a tub/tote for now.

Ugh, that figures!

I messed up big time, and forgot to add water conditioner to my axolotl's tank when I did her water change yesterday. She is currently tubbed, but I have been wanting to upgrade her filter and tank for a while now. She'll eventually need it, and would like to just do it all at once while I have her out and (hopefully) healing. She is messed up pretty bad, but they can regenerate just about anything, and I caught it in time I think. I have been sick to my stomach all day from this, it's an awful feeling to know you're the reason your critters are suffering. 

• Like 2

I was hoping to find the same Petco deal last fall when I got back into fishkeeping. I stumbled upon PetSuppliesPlus online, and they had a 25% off sale. If you joined their points plan (no cost) you'd get another 25% off, so it ended being a good deal.  They also delivered it for free!

• Love 1

On 2/1/2023 at 6:51 PM, Torbay said:

I stumbled upon PetSuppliesPlus online, and they had a 25% off sale. If you joined their points plan (no cost) you'd get another 25% off, so it ended being a good deal.  They also delivered it for free!

You are a life saver! I ALWAYS forget about Pet Supplies Plus, and I even have one less than 5 minutes from me. They have exactly what I am looking for $30 cheaper, and even have it in-store at my location. Now, if this ice would melt and the roads would be drive-able that would be great! I go in there to get food for my praying mantis all the time, and never think about the fact they sell fish and aquarium supplies. Thank you!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2