Show me your tanks so I can Compliment them

Scapexghost

I think it was in cory's last or 2nd to last live stream where he said to go out and compliment ppl's tanks. However, I don't know anyone else with a fish tank so I would like y'all to post your tanks here. Be prepared for some unfilitered praise and brutally-honest compliments

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/24/2023 at 5:08 PM, DaveO said:

I can always use some false praise.20230124_170445.jpg.9c5c73b5cb7307e8e61e054401c74863.jpg

Im afraid i can't offer any false praise bc that tank looks freakin amazing. Those are a lot of big and beautiful epiphyte plants. I love how you manages to make it look heavily planted while still leaving a lot of swim room for the fish. Best of both worlds. Great tank, thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

WIP-just put in multiple Buce, going to take a while to grow out. Some plants still wrapped in the front, had a traumatic journey to my home and I was waiting to see if they would survive. NOPE-the shrimps and snails loved eating all of them. 

tank124.jpg

Edited by JJenna
Saw the unplanted ones lol
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

On 1/24/2023 at 5:49 PM, JJenna said:

WIP-just put in multiple Buce, going to take a while to grow out. Some plants still wrapped in the front, had a traumatic journey to my home and I was waiting to see if they would survive. NOPE-the shrimps and snails loved eating all of them. 

tank124.jpg

At least the plants didnt go to waste. Once the plants finish their journey through the snails and shrimp, they'll fuel the other plants.

I really like this tank. All the hard tank works well together. All the nooks and crannies makes this a real shrimp and snail paradise. Once the plants grow in, this tank will be really special. Another great tank, thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

I just redecorated this weekend and put in a bunch of new plants.

rescape.jpg.4b0496e6e48fd214c3e3189ab1f5ca1a.jpg

On 1/24/2023 at 5:08 PM, DaveO said:

I can always use some false praise.20230124_170445.jpg.9c5c73b5cb7307e8e61e054401c74863.jpg

Your plants all look so good! Beautiful!

On 1/24/2023 at 5:49 PM, JJenna said:

WIP-just put in multiple Buce, going to take a while to grow out. 

tank124.jpg

I really like your rocks. I bet this looks amazing when the plants grow in a little more.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 1/24/2023 at 6:24 PM, Katherine said:

I just redecorated this weekend and put in a bunch of new plants.

rescape.jpg.4b0496e6e48fd214c3e3189ab1f5ca1a.jpg

Your plants all look so good! Beautiful!

I really like your rocks. I bet this looks amazing when the plants grow in a little more.

I really love the planting in this one. The rock covered in anubias is probably my favorite but that susswassertang is coming in nicely as well. Love to see all the big and happy snails as well. I've never kept mystery snails, but tjis makes me what too. Great tank, thanks for sharing.

On 1/24/2023 at 6:43 PM, Patrick_G said:

Two different jungle styles 

079A51AC-5041-4F4D-983A-5BA7594FD3B1.jpeg

49DC69BA-A043-408D-BD8E-ECF3A90861BF.jpeg

Love some jungle tanks the java ferns in the top one are looking great. I really like the layering the bottem one. The ferns and moss balls at the bottom, and as you move up you get the lily going great and to top it off is the pothos coming out. So much to look at, a feast for the eyes. Great tanks, thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 7:08 PM, Scapexghost said:

I've never kept mystery snails, but tjis makes me what too.

If you decide to get some, try to get them from a hobbyist who's raised them. The ones born in my tank have done much better than the ones I bought. None of the stores local to me care for them properly while they have them, and I'm not sure where they're getting them, so they may not be taken care of well by the suppliers either.

On 1/24/2023 at 6:43 PM, Patrick_G said:

Two different jungle styles 

Your tanks always make an impression on me when you post them. I want my tank to be your tanks when it grows up. Lol. I love the big leaves hitting the waterline in the first one.

On 1/24/2023 at 7:34 PM, Scapexghost said:

Pardon to glare and the mess in the last 2, its a WIP, doesnt even have fish yet

I love the way you stack your rocks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/24/2023 at 8:34 PM, Scapexghost said:

its a WIP

I really like the look of the bamboo one it has the feeling of monsoon season with flooding. 

A little tip that was given to me here about taking pictures of your tank: turn off all the lights with exception of tank light. Then you will avoid any glare. 

• Thanks 1