36 Gallon "Feauture" fish

FrozenFins

Hey,

I setup a 36 gallon and I want like a bigger feature type fish for it. Something like an electric blue acara or blood parrot. I want a school of rummy nose tetra in the aquarium and so I dont want fish that will eat them (why I don't want the electric blue acara) also something that is peacful as it is a communtiy aquarium. 

I am already putting two angelfish in it.

I mean 2 angels are already a great centerpiece on that size tank. Those a school of like 12-18 rummy nose and some bottom feeders (I'd do 4-6 of both corydoras and otocinclus) with some plants is a pretty awesome tank as long as there's no aggression from the angels. 

If you wanted another showpiece I'd do something small but eye grabbing like a ram or gourami

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FrostiesFishes said:

I vote for a Pearl gourami, super under rated fish

my experiance with pearl gourami is that they are VERY aggressive for me. I owned one with my female swordtail. and my swordtail would get so bullied that, he would hide behind my filter. and once in a while would get stuck. 

So idk about another gourami.

18 hours ago, ChefConfit said:

I mean 2 angels are already a great centerpiece on that size tank. Those a school of like 12-18 rummy nose and some bottom feeders (I'd do 4-6 of both corydoras and otocinclus) with some plants is a pretty awesome tank as long as there's no aggression from the angels. 

If you wanted another showpiece I'd do something small but eye grabbing like a ram or gourami

Thanks! that does sound interesting