Anxiously Awaiting Greg Sage's Odessa Barbs!

Dana

Happy New Year everyone!  Today I ordered Greg Sage's Odessa Barbs and they should ship later this week.  I got a group of 6 and he includes and extra.  They will be 2-4 months old and probably unsexed.  I've got a 10 gallon set up for quarantine and he is also sending a Bolbitis plant that they use for cover.  Has anyone had experience with these fish, any advice?  Am totally excited, happy fish keeping in 2023!  Will attach a photo when they arrive.  :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@Dana I’ve bought Odessa’s from Greg and it’s an experience. His email replies are lengthy and it’s a glimpse into the time and effort he puts into these fish. This experience is unlike any other fish buying experience, IMO. Get ready for the most beautiful, healthy fish. They don’t fin nip, they just dart around and act pretty. It’s literally one of my fave barbs, but only if it’s Greg’s line. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi Twood...I had a fantastic experience!  Greg Sage is such a wonderful and caring person for his fish, he has great customer service.  He even checked in after they arrived, and he reimbursed me money for shipping that he overcharged (from a flat fee)!  They were well packed and all arrived in great condition...they still are growing and coloring up, and doing well!  

IMG_5339.jpeg

• Love 2