Post something that makes you happy!

nabokovfan87

My friend and I did goat yoga last year! This was their entrance.🤣 make sure you have the sound on, it’s hilarious!  Here my friend gets to feed “Dash”. Afterwards I got to feed him, then we had yoga with them (but mostly we were just feeding them leaves and stuff and not really doing the yoga) 🙂

038B7B07-F36B-47DB-946D-3042DFFF8CFB.jpeg

C3F190B4-C050-44F0-BEA1-C2E59A497911.jpeg

Here my friend tried to take a selfie

D5E0E6EF-4E77-451B-A45D-4770B9A61FA2.jpeg

Edited by Chick-In-Of-TheSea
  • Love 3

Seeing this pair snuggled up together.  It works best if the dog gets in the chair first, then the cat delicately snuggles in without deciding to scrub whatever random part of the dog she can reach.  This is one of the easiest cats I’ve ever lived with until I find her sleeping on top of a 10 gallon in my rack like I did about 20 minutes ago.  🤦🏻‍♀️ 

30273203-CC05-46BC-9002-9B70247360BB.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Love 3

20230110_143845.jpg.fe0c50a27eea382d44f1c8093c6dfcbc.jpg

We saw this fish at the zoo today and my 5yo said it's the cutest fish she's ever seen. That's not exactly how I'd describe it, but ok kid.

Being in a very uncrowded zoo and having time to actually stop and look at everything and watch behaviors with my kids makes me happy.

• Love 2

On 1/10/2023 at 3:52 PM, Odd Duck said:

Seeing this pair snuggled up together.  It works best if the dog gets in the chair first, then the cat delicately snuggles in without deciding to scrub whatever random part of the dog she can reach.  This is one of the easiest cats I’ve ever lived with until I find her sleeping on top of a 10 gallon in my rack like I did about 20 minutes ago.  🤦🏻‍♀️ 

30273203-CC05-46BC-9002-9B70247360BB.jpeg

My cats can't/don't get up on the tanks, but somehow I always have some cat hairs floating on the surface.  I think it's because I put stuff on the tile floor, then put it back in the tank.   LOL

On 1/10/2023 at 4:26 PM, Katherine said:

20230110_143845.jpg.fe0c50a27eea382d44f1c8093c6dfcbc.jpg

We saw this fish at the zoo today and my 5yo said it's the cutest fish she's ever seen. That's not exactly how I'd describe it, but ok kid.

Being in a very uncrowded zoo and having time to actually stop and look at everything and watch behaviors with my kids makes me happy.

I believe that is some type of drum fish.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 8:03 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

My cats can't/don't get up on the tanks, but somehow I always have some cat hairs floating on the surface

The hair is inescapable.  I had one cat that I swear, was deliberately getting up on one of the tanks to vomit!  In reality, she was getting a drink, and, “Oh, by the way, I’ll just vomit while I’m here.”  I had to get full covers on them to stop her getting on them to get a drink.  I had left the trim strips off since those were my main floater growing tanks and they prefer a bit more air circulation.

This was a different cat that decided she had to lay on top of the tank, basking in the sun from the window and the “heat” of the LED lights.  🙄

• Sad 1

On 1/11/2023 at 1:50 PM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

Hopefully not INTO the tank water!

Into the water twice.  I had no fish in it the first time, only plants.  The second time had guppies in there, saw them picking at the food (must have just happened) and removed the food, big water change, everybody fine, in fact reproducing like crazy.  🤷🏻‍♀️  But it certainly incentivized me to get the trim strips in place, so now all are fully covered and my floaters are a bit less happy, but still growing.

• Haha 1