Med trio and levamisole

Kelly S

I don't remember where I got detailed information the last time I used levamisole and I'd appreciate some reminders or if someone could point me in the right direction. I bought 4 mollies, 2 nerite snails, and 4 java loaches yesterday. I have 2 10-gallon quarantine tanks so I put a snail in each (to hopefully see if either lays eggs) and separated the mollies from the loaches. (They were all separate at the store too, although I don't know if their water system is divided. It was Petsmart and the fish are in a corner, with the mollies on one wall and the loaches and snails on the other.)  I've added the med trio to both tanks, but the last time I bought livebearers I treated with levamisole as well. I think I waited until after the trio was completely finished but I don't know if that's necessary. Should I do that, or can I do the levamisole while the trio is still "cooking"? Should I treat both tanks with levamisole or just the mollies? I can do whatever is best for the fish; I just think they'll be happier when they get to move into their new bigger tanks. Thank you!!