Aquarium Memes

Cory

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/22/2021 at 1:02 AM, Hobbit said:

Whaaaaat?? That’s impossible!! (I say as I dump two handfuls of salvinia on the lawn every day)

That’s soooooo wasteful! Will your LFS not give you store credit for them? Will your friends not trade plants with you?(aquarium plants that is)

Also, I found this on google years ago. Wish I could give credit, but I have no Idea where it came from.

77C7E3FB-E75A-4E40-8F75-3143648C8E1F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

@Guppy Guy Haha I know I feel bad every time I do it! I just brought 12 oz of salvinia to my LFS. That was extras from about 2 weeks of growth. 😅 I’m kind of in the middle of nowhere so the LFS is 1.25 hours one way. (My town is only 5,000 people and we’re the largest town in the county.) And I have no real-life fish friends. 🥲 

Unfortunately I’m not up for doing the online mailing thing… too many details for my less-than-functional brain. But it seems pretty profitable for those who can do it!

• Like 3

On 8/22/2021 at 8:18 PM, Hobbit said:

@Guppy Guy Haha I know I feel bad every time I do it! I just brought 12 oz of salvinia to my LFS. That was extras from about 2 weeks of growth. 😅 I’m kind of in the middle of nowhere so the LFS is 1.25 hours one way. (My town is only 5,000 people and we’re the largest town in the county.) And I have no real-life fish friends. 🥲 

Unfortunately I’m not up for doing the online mailing thing… too many details for my less-than-functional brain. But it seems pretty profitable for those who can do it!

Don ‘t feel bad. We used to live in upstate NY, and everything was at least 1/2 hour away, usually more. We didn’t have a LFS that would take plants either. Now, we moved again, and I’m spoiled by the LFS in the state, and then some!

• Like 1