What size light do I need?

Wysteria

Hi all!

This is my first post! Since the lights are finally available, I wanted to get a few. But as typical for me, I began over thinking it, and now need help deciding on which sizes to get!

I need lights for 10 gallon, 40 gallon, and a 75 gallon tank. Which size would be best for each? 

Please don't tell me to look at the sizes. That is what brought me here in the  first place! lol

Thanks!

Wysteria

• Administrators
On 1/5/2023 at 2:00 PM, Wysteria said:

Hi all!

This is my first post! Since the lights are finally available, I wanted to get a few. But as typical for me, I began over thinking it, and now need help deciding on which sizes to get!

I need lights for 10 gallon, 40 gallon, and a 75 gallon tank. Which size would be best for each? 

Please don't tell me to look at the sizes. That is what brought me here in the  first place! lol

Thanks!

Wysteria

What @jwcarlson listed should be correct for your tanks. You do have the option of going a size down on the 40gallon and 75 gallon if you don't need the lights to cover the entire width. For example, the 24" would fit your 40 breeder, and the 36" would fit your 75 (the brackets extend). However, for full coverage, go with the above recommended sizes.