Neocardinia Tank Cycling

PerceptivePesce

No, you are supposed to hand them to me! I can't find them where I live. 😄 They are beautiful, enjoy your time with the new friends.

I think they are named after their face. Some seem to think they look like rabbits🐰, while others find more similar look to elephants🐘. I am the #teamrabbit here. 

I love snails. Hope I can keep some one day as I already am in love with rabbit snails.

Would love to see some pictures when they settle!🙃

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 8:08 PM, PerceptivePesce said:

I also ordered some faunus ater snails.  They were delivered in a plastic container with a wetted paper towel.  This threw me for a loop... I'm floating the container... I guess that's what I'm supposed to do... ?

You already did the right thing. If the snails are send out of the water they don't need to acclimate to the new water parameters which is a plus. So you can just put them in the water without any problem.

• Like 1

@Remi de Grootgreat info about snails being sent without water. I'll save that for the future.

@LennieIve read that most snails dont eat cba.  I hope faunus ater are the kind that do!  I've let my backwall accumulate algae... it was brown, now it's green.  I hope it's not cba. I guess I'll find out if letting it grow was a mistake.