Starburst Posted December 26, 2022 Share Posted December 26, 2022 (edited) The plants on the right (Rotala Rotundifolia Orange) are growing like crazy, but the plants on the left (Anacharis Elodea) won't grow at all, or are barely growing (and they all just droop to the side - see pic below). The lights are on an 8-hour schedule. 80% of the root tabs in the tank are on the left side, and the right has the remaining 20%, but with the concentration of plants on the right side they're all sharing the small supply of available nutrients, yet they're still growing more than the others. I'm dosing Easy Green twice a week, and Seachem Equilibrium as recommended after water changes like I've always done. Tank has been cycling for a few weeks now (due to a complete re-scape), and is nearly complete. I keep hearing that I should float the elodea, but when I do they never grow. I only seem to get any kind of growth when they're planted, but it's very minimal as you can see. What's going on here, and what am I doing wrong that's preventing the left side from growing properly? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Edited December 26, 2022 by Starburst 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now