Light for planted nano

Twigflinger

Hey peeps!  I am looking for a light for a tank around 5 gallons.  Not exactly sure what it is. Someone gave it to me and I have not measured it yet.  I have serene led lights on my other aquariums and really like the ability to dim and set each rgbw strength.  Is there anything else out there in a small package?  Also think I would like something that sits higher over the tank so I can grow plants out of the top. 

Here's my absolute favorite in the budget category, they are made by Lominie. I've accumulated a nice collection of Nano lights over the last couple of years. They all work, but for the price you can't beat this one. 17631BB2-AEB7-4B02-AF6F-CEE0137E21FC.jpeg.bd77f941902afa97a3003dba085e89d7.jpeg

Lominie Clip-On Aquarium Light Reef Lights for Coral LED Aquatic Plant Lighting, Full Spectrum Nano Fish Tank Light with Inline Timer, for 2 - 18 Gallon Small Aquarium Freshwater Planted, Black https://a.co/d/2dsg8W2

• Like 1

On 12/19/2022 at 11:45 AM, Twigflinger said:

Liking the features for the price.  Couple questions though.  Can rgb be adjusted to my liking individually.  It’s says it has sunrise day and night settings, do those ramp up and down automatically or do I need to click a button to change the setting?

It’s pretty basic with just a timer and intensity settings. For extra money you can add a wifi module, but then you’re getting close to the price of a Fluval Nano that has full app control over the color spectrum. For even more money you can get the Chihiros C2, it also has app control plus a beautiful housing and the best color rendition in my opinion.