Anyone get their jan/feb amazonas?

@itsfoxtailYes thats me.  Thanks for the preview. Cool to see it in the magazine vs my end. I guess im a little further up the mountain than some. 

@AllFishNoBrakes tried to give my whole process out in that one including the finding them. That is the only magazine I get in hard copy form. 

Edited by mountaintoppufferkeeper
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

On 12/7/2022 at 10:33 PM, mountaintoppufferkeeper said:

@itsfoxtailYes thats me.  Thanks for the preview. Cool to see it in the magazine vs my end. I guess im a little further up the mountain than some. 

Oh holy moly!! It was an amazing read; I had no idea it was by someone on this forum! Tbh gonna read it again now that I know, lol! Congrats!

• Thanks 1

I have done a hairy puffer one for Dans fish newsletter before. I would say its #2. But this one is the first magazine appearence. A copy will definately be in the fish room flair section with the breeder plaque and the CAS breeder certificate, and the newsletter printout .....whenever it FINALLY delivers up here LOL

Edited by mountaintoppufferkeeper
  • Like 2

I worked at a pharmaceutical PR firm many years back and they had their published articles and whatnot framed and hung on the walls in a very nice way that displayed the magazine covers and the pages of the published article. You should see if you can do something similar at a local frame shop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1