A Recent Purchase for my Python- WORTH IT

EVoyager31

I recently bought a 3D printed piece/screen that fits over the intake of my python to keep small fish from swimming up the tube!

I can’t believe Python hasn’t come up with their own piece for an INCREDIBLY necessary function. My smallest goldfish, who is not very bright, swam up the tube if I even looked away for a SECOND. This gives me so much peace of mind!

The slits in the screen are small enough so that small tetras and the like can’t get sucked up either! So far I haven’t had any issues with water pressure building or anything like that!

10/10 purchase.

4D743106-E3D7-41E1-BCF5-3E90AD4FAE23.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 4

On 11/30/2022 at 11:22 PM, EVoyager31 said:

I recently bought a 3D printed piece/screen that fits over the intake of my python to keep small fish from swimming up the tube!

I can’t believe Python hasn’t come up with their own piece for an INCREDIBLY necessary function. My smallest goldfish, who is not very bright, swam up the tube if I even looked away for a SECOND. This gives me so much peace of mind!

The slits in the screen are small enough so that small tetras and the like can’t get sucked up either! So far I haven’t had any issues with water pressure building or anything like that!

10/10 purchase.

4D743106-E3D7-41E1-BCF5-3E90AD4FAE23.jpeg

Ha! I saw the word python in the title and got very excited!🤣

On 12/2/2022 at 11:09 AM, Hobbit said:

Does it still do okay slurping up mulm? I know you can’t gravel vac, but what about just sweeping it over the surface of the gravel?

So long as the bits can fit through the openings its fine! I haven't had any issues yet! Plus, it was only like $10.. so for me, it was a low risk investment!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...