Just hit my 1k post!

tolstoy21

And with this post I now ring the 1k bell   !!!!!!    DING DING DING!

Never thought this day would come. (Well to be honest it's mostly because this isn't something I think about on a routine basis).

But I figured, what better way to commemorate my 1000th post than a gratuitous, self-congratulatory (and totally unnecessary!) thread.

🙂

PS. I look at some of you with like 5k posts under your belts and think "Do your fingers hurt from all that typing?"

Edited by tolstoy21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/30/2022 at 10:34 AM, tolstoy21 said:

Never thought this day would come. (Well to be honest it's mostly because this isn't something I think about on a routine basis).

But I figured, what better way to commemorate my 1000th post than a gratuitous, self-congratulatory (and totally unnecessary!) thread.

🙂

PS. I look at some of you with like 5k posts under your belts and think "Do your fingers hurt from all that typing?"

Congrats!

• Thanks 1

On 11/29/2022 at 6:34 PM, tolstoy21 said:

🙂

I know that right I just hit the 1k myself. And looking and some others numbers it baffles me. Congrats my friend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone. It sure was hard work, but I kept at it and, in the end, persevered.

This accomplishment was up there with when I hit 1k solved puzzles on WordScapes on my phone. However, I quit that exactly at the 1k mark, so . . . . . . . . . 

I wonder if my boss will factor this in during my annual performance review this year?  Can't hurt to bring it up, right?

On 11/29/2022 at 7:15 PM, PineSong said:

some of us type for a living so we have sturdy typing calluses built up, lol!

Pretty much sums up my life.  Wake up, get in front of computer.  Don't leave it till bed time!

• Haha 1