Black Molly with endlers?

BM3

I think I am starting to see some BBA in my community endler tank. I have read that mollys are a good fish to help get rid of BBA. I was thinking of getting one or two males. Do I have to worry about mollys eating my endlers/endler fry/cherry shrimp? The molly will by far be the biggest fish in the tank. I have endlers, green neon tetras, ember tetras, cherry shrimp, Amano shrimp, ottos and some long fin white clouds. I am mostly into nano fish right now and aquatic plants.  I have a moderately planted 60g aquarium so hiding places are there but will be better as plants grow in. I am not currently looking for fish to predate on the fry as I’m trying to grow the population. Thanks! 

4 minutes ago, AtomCatMatt said:

Molly’s have pretty big mouth’s they will eat fry smaller then there mouth’s. Your shrimp will be fine 

Thanks. I should also add if there are any suggestions from folks for other fish that would help control the BBA in this situation. I’ve read about SAE. I think they would also predate on the fry and get kind of big for me.