What DID YOU KEEP!

Casual aquatics

Since getting in too the hobby as an adult 6 months ago I always here well I have kept this! Or I have raised that. Oh! Yea definitely raised them breed that! Well what I want too know is what have you kept! I want to hear that story about your Oscar that lived 13years even though Google says it will only love 10 years. Or your blood parrot that survived shock twice and beat ick once with no meds (my bp 🤫) now I know things happen disease, traumatic event where you had to up and move and start over, life sucks some times but if you been in hobby awhile and have a success story bunch of old fish I’d love to hear them Bonus points for pictures

I have kept a bunch of livebearers, koi, goldfish, several gourami, a lot of corys, snails, shrimp, crayfish, and a bunch more that I don't remember. I have never kept any cichlids but I really want to.

The most traumatic experience fish keeping is either when my snails had babies but ate them right in front of me(this was when I was in fourth grade. I didn't know they did that.)  or when I put cherry shrimp that I paid 5 dollars each for with goldfish because I read somewhere that they go "great" with goldfish. My whole family was there when I released them from the net. The longest surviving one lived for 5 seconds after being released.