Hello all!

Birdsnstuff

I’ve kept fish off and on all my life with varying levels of success, like most of us, I’m sure. I have a 20 high and 15 long that have been set up since the early 2000’s. They are planted tanks - 20H is a low tech tank with a Flora max substrate and the 15L is my 2002 attempt at a Walstad dirted tank. (And by dirt, I meant Arkansas red clay dirt… !!!) They have waxed and waned in success depending my life at the time but they have always been on. I’m on a up swing again and enjoying learning about the latest science, tech,  and non-tech in fish/plant keeping. Really enjoying the forum!

Edited by Birdsnstuff
Spelling, etc
  • Love 1

15L with Arkansas dirt substrate and gravel - no fish at the moment@xXInkedPhoenixX I’m a bird watcher - not a pet bird keeper. I’ve reached the official bird watching age…lol. This is my 15L - no fish right now. I had let it go after I had to replace some equipment that didn’t really work with the tank bio culture… so it had gotten down to some anubias and crypts and half a tank of java moss. But I’m slowly bringing it back and doing some actual thinking about what i want it to look like.

Edited by Birdsnstuff
Figured out how to put the pic up myself