World Cup 2022

Fish Folk

Screamer of a match, that ESP 🇪🇸  v. GER 🇩🇪 

Honestly, on their best night, either of those teams could be WC 2022 title contenders.

Jamal Musiala and Leroy Sané … goodness, they’re a deadly duo! Of course, I adore my young golden boys Gavi & Pedri. I wish Williams would just get angry and go for it! 

Edited by Fish Folk

On 11/28/2022 at 11:45 PM, Fish Folk said:

Huge result! POR 🇵🇹 could go very far. I’d be interested in seeing them matched up against ENG 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

That would be so fun to watch! I predict a lot of fouls… BRAZIL 🇧🇷 against Switzerland 🇨🇭 yesterday was better than it could have been: 1-0 to BRA.

• Like 1

Well last night we took advantage of the incredibly empty roads to drive through the lights. 

Nice touch though the tower was in England colours.

Always hard when we are up against part of UK really feel we would be better as British team. But great result let's hope they keep this up.

IMG20221129194600.jpg.fa507128f6f2f90dae73cbcdced5f054.jpgIMG20221129193101.jpg.54e0a342b5eff5329f367c76e882f018.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sorry to see that USA lost to the Dutch 😞
Fingers crossed for the England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 vs France 🇫🇷 match that almost certainly will happen, and for Switzerland 🇨🇭 vs Portugal 🇵🇹 . Switzerland has quite a lot of Portuguese migrant workers who are the barmen, the receptionists etc who keep the tourism industry running. Firecrackers are predicted whichever way the match goes!

• Like 2

On 12/3/2022 at 12:30 PM, TheSwissAquarist said:

Sorry to see that USA lost to the Dutch 😞
Fingers crossed for the England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 vs France 🇫🇷 match that almost certainly will happen, and for Switzerland 🇨🇭 vs Portugal 🇵🇹 . Switzerland has quite a lot of Portuguese migrant workers who are the barmen, the receptionists etc who keep the tourism industry running. Firecrackers are predicted whichever way the match goes!

Dutch were the better team. Hope they make a good run!