Nerm Interactions

FlyingFishKeeper

Hi everyone, so I had an interesting experience happen to me a few days ago. So for background, I'm a bit of a theater kid at my school, and following the closing of our production I went to a cast party wearing my ACO hoodie. Several hours into it an alumni of my school (who had never mentioned anything related to fish) who was also there commented on my hoodie and I was interested to find out that as well as knowing what Aquarium Coop is, they have a large number of aquariums. (Another cast member who had fed their tanks mentioned it had taken 45 minutes to get through it). It was really cool getting to talk fish for a bit, so I was wondering now if anyone has any similar fun stories?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/21/2022 at 6:39 AM, FlyingFishKeeper said:

Hi everyone, so I had an interesting experience happen to me a few days ago. So for background, I'm a bit of a theater kid at my school, and following the closing of our production I went to a cast party wearing my ACO hoodie. Several hours into it an alumni of my school (who had never mentioned anything related to fish) who was also there commented on my hoodie and I was interested to find out that as well as knowing what Aquarium Coop is, they have a large number of aquariums. (Another cast member who had fed their tanks mentioned it had taken 45 minutes to get through it). It was really cool getting to talk fish for a bit, so I was wondering now if anyone has any similar fun stories?

Yet to meet someone who doesn’t think plecos eat fish poop 🤦‍♂️, but my local aquarium club has a couple of members who try their best to fit as many aquariums into their houses. One even runs their light off a solar panel!!

• Like 1