Help! Salt with Corydoras

BettaBabe94

I know part of the diseases tab is posting water parameters. But I’m at the point where I need to set up an emergency hospital tank and all I need to know is how much salt can I use with corydoras. I ordered the med trio and was hoping to wait until it came but I feel like 2 of my corydoras can’t wait and all the stores are closed at this time. I watched steenfott aquatics video on how corys are more sensitive to salt because they have scutes, so I’m a little nervous. I just wanted to know how much salt I can use to hopefully help these guys out. My other dilemma is they’re already really stressed, I’m afraid if I catch them and take them out it might push them over the edge but I don’t know what else to do 

I have them separated and I added the general tonic amount.
Now that I can actually take a breath, one had a cloudy eye then progressively got slightly lethargic and has clamped fins. So seeing all that I ordered the meds but he/she didn’t seem too critical. Well today I discovered another one who was breathing heavy, and seemed to have a sore on its nose, but then I noticed a little later that it couldn’t swim that well, unless it felt it had too then it would spaz swim somewhere else. Right when I made this post I noticed that both of them seem to have swelling in their face. 

On 11/6/2022 at 5:42 PM, BettaBabe94 said:

I know part of the diseases tab is posting water parameters. But I’m at the point where I need to set up an emergency hospital tank and all I need to know is how much salt can I use with corydoras.

I use level 2 without issues, many times. (1/2 cup per 10G, but be sure to double check the salt directions)  I got the dose from the blog as well as the "treating ich on the 800G" video from Cory where he talks about the treatment the show uses. 

This has been fine with False Julii, Panda, and my Black Corydoras

Edited by nabokovfan87