HELP NEEDED!! Internal parasites?

bettas

On 1/6/2023 at 4:59 PM, bettas said:

Should I continue to do the same treatment with Absolute wormer plus & aquarium salt until there is improvement? Or can I do paracleanse + salt?

What you can do is another course of paracleanse then follow up with another course of wormer plus then repeat the paracleanse in two weeks then do another course of wormer plus if your seeing no improvement you can lower the level of aquarium salt to 1 table for 10 gallon 

Edited by Colu

On 1/6/2023 at 1:43 PM, Colu said:

What you can do is another course of paracleanse then follow up with another course of wormer plus then repeat the paracleanse in two weeks if your seeing no improvement you can lower the level of aquarium salt to 1 table for 10 gallon 

Thank you. So paracleanse + wormer plus at the same time? Sorry for the multiple questions

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2023 at 6:41 AM, Colu said:

No Don't use them at the same time do a course of paracleanse water change than do a course of wormer plus then repeat the paracleanse in two weeks Water change then do another course of wormer plus 

Hello  @Colu

I have followed your treatment & problems have cleared up! Thanks so much.

However, I have recently noticed a single parasite near her head. Unfortunately, I’m going out of town for 2 weeks, and I won’t be able to monitor her health. Should I go ahead & medicate her now or should I just add aquarium salt until  it’s more noticeable & then treat? 

Sorry for bothering you with so many questions. 

Edited by bettas

On 2/26/2023 at 5:13 AM, bettas said:

Hello  @Colu

I have followed your treatment & problems have cleared up! Thanks so much.

However, I have recently noticed a single parasite near her head. Unfortunately, I’m going out of town for 2 weeks, and I won’t be able to monitor her health. Should I go ahead & medicate her now or should I just add aquarium salt until  it’s more noticeable & then treat? 

Sorry for bothering you with so many questions. 

If your not going away for 24hr I would add some wormer plus do a water change or add carbon before going away remove the medication