New Co-op coins...way nicer than expected.

Gwallace

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@Gwallace I think I have this fixed, I found this sometime last week. Your most recent order didn't trigger a new coin. The problem is I learned the app software was case sensitive. So it wasn't detecting the right thing to see you had gotten a coin.

• Administrators
On 11/3/2022 at 11:32 AM, Gwallace said:

@Cory Excellent.  I will be ordering plants for a new tank next week...I just crossed over the 2 year mark.  Perfect timing.  BTW...I am still willing to send these 1 year coins back if you want.

No need to send them back. It'll be too much of a hassle 😉

• Administrators
On 11/3/2022 at 11:55 AM, Aiden Carter said:

wow those look nice how long are you planning on keeping the member coin thing going @Cory cant wait till next year!

That's currently the plan. Can never know exactly what the future holds, but we bought quite a few.

I am super excited for these coins. Looking to place an order soon which will hopefully trigger the process for me. I collect challenge coins and when I saw these in the live steam I got very excited to add them to my collection. I've been a member a little over 2 years. They look amazing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators
On 4/11/2023 at 10:38 AM, tuculover said:

Hmm, well glad they're out there! I didn't get one on the last two orders so was wondering if maybe they hadn't been released or were out of stock. Thanks! 

Our system shows 27 months. Try resyncing your account on our website by removing it, then attaching it again. If you tag me here, I can check and see if it's updated in our system. We know there is a bug that if someone attached their account at a very specific time, it got "stuck". You could be one of those few.