Recommendation on a pump for a utility sink install - also any experience doing so would be great.

Tedrock

I finally get to put in a utility sink with pump and run plumbing to the fishroom side of the basement, no more python up to the first floor bathroom!  What I now need is recommendations or experience.  I want to avoid mishaps.  Fist off what type of pump should I use for the sink inline or sump/drain pump?  Sink.jpeg.bbdd35c24c5d091436e6be3596096c37.jpegsimer.jpeg.d81906d9076df01d3cdfc5905c6d7091.jpegsub.jpeg.033ce61184bc9e4852bcb8abb4b65012.jpeg

As you can see there are different types and kinds.  Power, pump height, and gallons per min is to be considered.  I also would like to do an automatic water change system for phase two of the project.  So please any ideas or thoughts are appreciated.

Many thanks,  Tedrock

Edited by Tedrock
Grammar

I have a utility in my basement right next to my office where I have 5 tanks. It's been there for years, I didn't install it for this purpose, but it works great and keeps up with all the water changes, dumping 5 gallon buckets at a time it drains pretty quick. Here is what it looks like. 

IMG_2436.JPG

IMG_2438.JPG

IMG_2437.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1