Air pump for 2 large sponge filters?

ShaneMac

I inherited a pond and winter is coming and trying to come up with an indoor solution for the winter.  My plan is to pickup a 100 gal stock tank and two large sponge filters.   In my out door pond I currently have a Aquascape 75000 with two outlets.  Would this work for the filters or would it over power it?   Its listed as max air flow 0.28 CFM.  

After looking at Linear Piston Air Pump I'm feeling it wouldn't be an issue.

I've got an "AQUANEAT Aquarium Air Pump 300GPH" from the online retailer that shall not be named.  It's less than $25, pretty quiet, and it runs three of the large Aquarium Co-Op sponge filters double stacked + one of those double soda-can sized ones on the side.  Has four output ports.  I have only had it for about 10 months, so hardly a long-term test.  But for the cost I've been pretty happy.  

I can confirm that the specs and the actual use of the AP150 (single outlet) and the AP300 (same specs, dual outlet) work very, very, very well.  I use an AP150 on my tank and it's running 5 drops.  It's rated for ponds, for deeper applications, and it works well.  The real question here is what sort of a depth are you looking at?  I would always suggest single outlet air pumps and running a gang valve as opposed to trying to make the pump fit the number of drops you need at any given time.  You will always run into issues on dual outlet pumps where one outlet doesn't work quite right.