need help with staghorn

So I got staghorn algae and did my homework and asked questions on FB.  I was suggested to spot treat with H2o2 on my pogostemon stellatus octopus that was a bad Idea killed all my leaves. So here's my question how do get rid of it with out injection Co2 I have plenty of flow thanks 

Nice! Good luck with your algae termination. 

Yes you can definitely overdose liquid carbon. It is a great tool to eliminate algae but too much will also eliminate your fish. You are still injecting liquid carbon into the water column so overdosing will still very dangerous. If you are getting easy carbon, their instruction is to do 3 pumps so when you are do your spot treatment, pump it 3 times into a small cup then you can syringe it from there. This to keep you from overdosing your tank. I recommend spot treatment every other day but make sure you put liquid carbon in daily. I did an experiment a few months ago where I spot treat my java ferns' leaves everyday to see what would happend to the plant and the result was the leaves were completely melted off from the main body after day 3 or 4 lol but the hair algae did go away though. 

Edited by Ashe