New background plant ideas

On 10/21/2022 at 1:15 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

Agreed.  This tank looks like it's craving some dutch style big plant bushes that look amazing.  The background is really cool, but it's a ton of potential there because of how well the plants are doing.  Hygro Pinnatifida would be epic to compliment the tank in some way.

Pinnatifida is a cool plant I love the look of the leaves! I got a few plants in this week so tomorrow when I have some free time I’m going to try and see what I can come up with and if I’m still lacking! I’ll make sure to post a pic on here. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone I added the plants I got to add a little variety to the background and make my maintenance a bit easier! I got a 3 pot pack of Java fern trident mini and a crypt balansae to add along with my existing rotalas. I also got some buce and another plant unfortunately wasn’t shipped due to quality. I also finally broke down and got a canister filter. My little internal filter couldn’t quite keep up! The tank looks pretty good at the moment still a bit hazy. I am looking forward to seeing when everything starts to grow in again! I still need to try and find some nice branchy driftwood that I could make work in here but I also enjoy the open room for my fish to cruise around freely!!AEA2BF1D-3C14-4197-81D0-72911341C859.jpeg.47d68d85bbb50091230a173f576c6864.jpeg