I wonder if any 10 year olds have ever posted on this forum.

Zzsharks

It could happen, why not? Kids these days (that's how you know I'm old 😂) are born knowing how to navigate the internet. And I'm sure plenty of 10 year olds are into aquariums. This forum is meant to be all-ages appropriate. I often have to remind myself to watch my mouth. 😅

On 10/15/2022 at 1:14 AM, Zzsharks said:

Well my friends son once tried to make an account  for a forum! It was so funny 🤣

On 10/15/2022 at 1:12 AM, Matilyn said:

No, is there a reason? I highly doubt a ten year old would be on here honestly. 

On 10/15/2022 at 7:48 PM, Anjum said:

It could happen, why not? Kids these days (that's how you know I'm old 😂) are born knowing how to navigate the internet. And I'm sure plenty of 10 year olds are into aquariums. This forum is meant to be all-ages appropriate. I often have to remind myself to watch my mouth. 😅

On 10/16/2022 at 12:41 AM, PineSong said:

I wish there had been such a great source of information and fish keeping community when I was 10! I would have been posting about my calico fantail goldfish, Opal.

Since I’m only a couple of years above 10, I feel a tad obliged to defend the little shrimps that are good for snowball target practice 🙃.

• Haha 1