Common Otos and Orange Zebra Otos

NotDaleGribble

@Colu gives me a lot of credit. I have zebra aka tiger Otos but not Orange ones (had to look those up). I keep them and Vittatus (common) and have had my Vittatus successfully breed (not on purpose). So far  no luck with the Zebras accidentally breeding. You can check that out on my Accidental Oto Keeper journal, in the link on my tag below. 

• Like 1

The Vittatus/common I have found does better in groups of at least 6- they have very low bioloads in my experience. I have about 70 in a 20 gallon (well seasoned with 2 sponge and 1 HOB) and have no issues with water parameters. 

The Zebras I have do hang out with the Vittatus, and my Zebras aren't always all together. I can't advise on the Orange Oto. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 12:17 AM, xXInkedPhoenixX said:

@Colu gives me a lot of credit. I have zebra aka tiger Otos but not Orange ones (had to look those up).

I just saw tiger Otto's didn't notice the orange in the title just look them up the color are amazing  IMG_20221011_005114.jpg.f7fcf8a5f09c29dc52628f692637d4b9.jpgIMG_20221011_004728.jpg.48b8ea3996673f95921a09276fc2c9af.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1