fish food question

SC Fish

On 10/6/2022 at 7:06 PM, Ištvan Bećar Pecaroš said:

I don’t know what temperate flaks are either, but the neons will eat almost any fish food you throw in there that is small enough for them to swallow.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwih-_zKn8z6AhWRtu0KHelmCYsYABAOGgJkZw&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESbeD2UEkGGjltTGsGvvssGV0ksXsd5g-1_oN52jGxYxgg9zTOzGErXM80V8y2dvlfxYC2xOYwX-buDlxLld13HN6dN6LMucKTdnqJjfHuV6nFiHbMKICQA7ZjxJJFtgxl6lHn7cPxZwsFF4so3UM&sig=AOD64_0xKXtOHKXBM5M2xaWenAMcbHC2Ew&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwiZkPXKn8z6AhVLdcAKHRkHCMoQww8oAnoECAEQDg&adurl=

On 10/6/2022 at 6:40 PM, JettsPapa said:

I don't know what "temperate" flakes are, but neon tetras can eat flake food.  You might need to break up some of the larger pieces.

I generally don't worry about the labels to much. They will be fine for the fish they seem like a pretty normal mix for community food. 

Depending on the size of the pellets they are probably all good to eat them as well.

I feed ground up cichlid pellets to everyone in my community tank. Just see what they like. You might have to break up the flakes for the neons tiny mouths.

The best food is the one they will eat.

Edited by Flumpweesel
Rephrase

For those curious about the link this is the food  info on the site is basic but it lists ingredients as follows.

Ingredients: Composition: Fish and fish derivatives, Cereals, Yeasts, Vegetable protein extracts, Molluscs and crustaceans, Algae, Oils and fats, Various sugars(Oligofructose 1%), Minerals.

Screenshot_2022-10-06-22-16-32-05_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg.66f60ab9810b1edd2a65fa81f62cdd7b.jpg