AIO Filter Questions?

I'm planning on doing a DIY all in one filter on the side of my 40g breeder but I was wondering how do I calculate how to make the intake slits so I get enough water moving through the filter but not so big it sucks up fish? 

Also if anyone has experience with making an all in one filter please give me any tips or info you think will help.

Thanks, 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 12:17 PM, Jacob Hill-Legion Aquatics said:

I'm planning on doing a DIY all in one filter on the side of my 40g breeder but I was wondering how do I calculate how to make the intake slits so I get enough water moving through the filter but not so big it sucks up fish? 

Also if anyone has experience with making an all in one filter please give me any tips or info you think will help.

What type of design are you thinking?  I'd point you to pondguru or kingofdiy for a ton of ideas on what to do.  Fitting that to your specific design or making one of your own that fits your own needs is all that remains at that point.

On 10/5/2022 at 11:33 PM, zain099 said:

AIO filters upload oxygen to the incoming water by passing it through a pocket of compressed air. The water is then handed through a special clear out mattress that increases the pH of the water to decorate iron removal and traps iron precipitate.Aquaox water filter provides clean and healthy drinking water at an affordable price.

im talking about aio filters that are attached to the back of a tank like a fluval flex tank