On 10/20/2022 at 5:28 PM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

Aww I’m so sorry @Guppysnail

I still have Penelope. She is a touch more shy without Spot but she will get there. She comes and peaks at me from the tunnel whenever I’m near. She has started hovering over the food dish Snooping so I think she realizes that’s where yummies come from. 

Edited by Guppysnail
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/21/2022 at 5:41 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

Do you ever sleep??😂

Talking from a 'newbie' (4 years in March) aquarists point of view here: what would you say your coolest or most fun project you have done to date?

@GuppysnailShow @TheSwissAquarist your emergent plants .

Edited by Chick-In-Of-TheSea
  • Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 9:00 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

Did she sleep in the little pot?

I think so. When I turned on the emergent lights is when I took the pics of her saying good morning. 

what would you say your coolest or most fun project you have done to date?

Whatever my latest adventure is, it’s always the current favorite. My all time coolest was working with @dasaltemelosguy on Reverse Respiration 🤗 

On 10/21/2022 at 8:53 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

@GuppysnailShow @TheSwissAquarist your emergent plants .

My emergent pics are a few pages back in the journal. 

Do you ever sleep??😂

I’m old. I sleep 6 hours every day. I don’t need more. (The occasional afternoon pause once a month is a guilty pleasure I indulge 😉)

Edited by Guppysnail
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Penelope and I had quite the day. She was hiding in the front corner behind the moss this morning. ☹️  I watched and the increase in temp spurred panda spawning behavior in overdrive. I fed everyone and she positioned herself in three different spots to try to get in the food bowl. No luck. During spawning pandas become MEGA 🐷  

she came to the front and chattered her lips at me in complaint. Then started glass surfing. I knew right then this combo would not work. She is a slow pick all day eater. Pandas are non stop pigs and eat to fast. 
So the funny tank (I will be 100 years old and still have that silly tank🤣) I just set up for my new adventure now houses Penelope also. I put 2 guppy babies in to keep her company. She is much happier. She will join my new adventure and go in mom n dads tank if I think she will be ok. If not she can live cozy in the funny tank. 🤷‍♀️  I like laying on the floor chatting with her anyway. 

This photo was just after I put her in. Tonight she is much darker colored and suspiciously her front three dorsal rays are getting darker 😲. I’ll get photos tomorrow of the new color in ?her? Dorsal fins. 

E2ED3A91-8E21-4B84-8C93-EF3ADFCC7C7F.jpeg

DC4EB7F2-B920-4F42-83AA-34A89B532ACB.jpeg

Edited by Guppysnail
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

On 10/23/2022 at 7:40 PM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

What’s in that tank?

Mom n dad my big snail shrimp some CPD and my new project eventually. No bottom feeder fish. Mom n dad have their own food dishes. I’m kind of enjoying our one on one time right now and she seems so happy. I may just let her have that tank. 

• Like 1