Finally, a female scarlet badis

AnimalNerd98

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@Abeb123You might want to remove your email from this public thread and send it to the poster in a private message.  A lot of spammers will use bots/spiders to scrape publicly accessible pages for email addresses and then add them to their spam lists. Not sure how this forum deals with spiders, but I find it best to try to keep my email off of the web to the best of my ability. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2023 at 8:32 PM, tolstoy21 said:

@Abeb123You might want to remove your email from this public thread and send it to the poster in a private message.  A lot of spammers will use bots/spiders to scrape publicly accessible pages for email addresses and then add them to their spam lists. Not sure how this forum deals with spiders, but I find it best to try to keep my email off of the web to the best of my ability. 

Is that why people sometimes write their email addresses by spelling out the punctuation? Like this?

example dot name at pretendwebsite dot com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good luck with the breeding. I did it years ago with two corners of Java moss and they bred in the tank. Mine after a year would eat micro worm sized flake rarely but almost exclusively live foods. I branched off into small cichlids when I couldn’t find any female scarlet badis. 

if the female is getting chased I’d suggest separating them since I lost a female but maybe you have enough hiding spaces in the main tank.