Rainbowfish; Gary Lange coming to Seattle September 12th & 13th

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi All,

Gary Lange is a rabid (in a good way) rainbowfish enthusiast.  He goes to Papua on collecting trips and finds new species and he breeds extraordinary fish.   Not only that he promotes the species speaking around the country at various aquarium clubs and conventions.  I had the opportunity to meet Gary and visit his fish breeding room in the St. Louis area in 2013.  When he has come to Seattle to do presentations for our local aquarium club, the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society (GSAS.org), he has stayed with my wife and I - and can he tell some great stores (fish or course).

Now if you live in the Seattle area and would like to hear Gary speak in person you will not have to wait long.  The GSAS speaker for September is none other than Gary Lange!  We are going to open both (yes both) meetings on Sept. 12th and Sept. 13th to vaccinated guests free!  Rumor has it Gary is bringing juvies and well as 'egg kits' for several of the species he is currently breeding to sell at our auction.  You will not want to miss this opportunity to see the man, the rainbowfish legend in person!  This coming Monday and Tuesday evenings at 7:30 on the Seattle Pacific University Campus, Otto Miller Hall, Room 109 (both talks), we start promptly at 7:30 pm.  -Roy

36538572_2022-09-09GaryLangeGSASTalks.jpg.a07b5899cff7a413cf7ff1af9a10ff3d.jpg

Gary & Cory visit Cory's relatively new store in March, 2014
992630831_2014-03-09GSASGaryLangeVisit001CroppedAdj.jpg.11833f96d10d854f57f36d9380fa8c0a.jpg

• Love 1